If you’re looking for an electric vehicle charger for your home, you maybe entitled for up to a £350 contribution from the Government
We are instructed by OLEV, the Office for Low Emission Vehicles to offer simple and impartial help and advice to guide you throughout the whole process.
- Do you own or lease an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle?
- Do you have off street parking at your home?
- If the answer is yes to both of the these questions, it is highly likely that you are eligible for grant funding towards a home charger.
What to expect
We follow a 3 step process towards providing you with a competitive quotation for your new home charging unit.
- We assess and confirm whether you are eligible for the OLEV EVHS (Electric Vehicle Homecharging Scheme) funding of up to £350
- We assess your property to understand what is involved to install the home charging unit
- Help you choose the right charging unit for you, your property and your vehicle
Information you will need to provide
We are regulated by the OLEV (Office for Low Emission Vehicles) and therefore have to provide them with the below information to allow us to reclaim the grant funding for your installation:
- Image of your fuse board(s) with the lid open so we can see your fuses
- Image of your main electric meter and supply
- Proof that you have ordered, own or are the primary user for the vehicle
- Your MPAN number found on your energy bill
See our home charging assessment to see all of the information we need you to submit
We always quote before we install to avoid any unnecessary surprises. To help you understand what is included as part of our standard installation, please see our guide below:
|Standard Installation||Non-Standard Installation|
|Installing unit to brick or plaster||Requirement for a stand or|
|10m cable run from fuse board to|
the charge point
|More than 10m cable from |
the fuse board
|White trunking used for internal |
|Decorative trunking or conduit|
used for internal cables
|Sufficient supply, protection |
and spare ways using fuse board
|A new or dedicated consumer |
|A clear installation area||Having to move items such as |
furniture to install cables
|No ground works required||Ground works such as |
trenches, paving or tarmac
|Work below 1.8m||Work above 1.8m requiring |
2 people or lifting equipment
|Up to 3 hours at the property||Over 3 hours at the property|
We always validate your property before confirming the costs for your installation.
Find the right home charging unit for you
We offer a wide choice of home charging units, suitable for all styles and environments.
Explore and select from our ranges:
Who are OLEV?
The Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) have been appointed by the UK Government to manage and distribute Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) funding for electric car charge points.
What is Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS)
The Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS) allows EV and plug-in hybrid drivers to receive ‘no fuss’ grant funding towards a home electric car charger provided you:
- Meet the criteria for funding
- Use an OLEV approved installer
To save you the time and trouble of having to apply and reclaim your funding, it is the OLEV approved installers responsibility to subsidise your installation, and we reclaim this under the Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS).
This means we can install car charging points and you don’t have to complete piles of paperwork and wait for your money to be refunded.
Need more help?
If you would like a complete quotation for your new home chargers, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 020 8895 6511 or complete our online contact form: