Affordable monthly payment options for the solution you need now
Electric Car Chargers UK Ltd (ECC UK) are delighted offer you our innovative EV charger leasing programme, uniquely designed for our customers looking for an affordable EV charging solution.
Our range of installed leased EV chargers can be paid over 1 to 5 years, making it easy for you to acquire the EV charging points you need.
ECC UK are committed to offering our customers high quality installed EV charging products and with our new EV charge point leasing programme, we will help you get the right EV solution for your needs.
Why use ECC UK for leasing EV charge points?
We believe leasing your electric vehicle chargers will bring many benefits to your business or organisation, including:
- Makes the right solution affordable right now.
- Conserves precious working capital
- Tax efficient solution
- Easy budgeting through inflation proof fixed payments
Our EV charge point leasing programme
- The payment period can be anything from 1 year to 5 years
- Every payment may be 100% tax allowable against taxable profits
- You do not have to use valuable working capital to pay for the solution
- There is no need to use your bank overdraft or other credit facilities
- You have a fixed payment each month which helps you budget and makes the upgrade path to new technology simpler in the future
- You are free to upgrade, make additions, or settle the finance agreement at any point
- At the end of the agreement you have the option to either renew the contract and replace the equipment for new or pay a one off fee to gain ownership indefinitely
£1000 is the minimum amount which can be financed through the ECC UK Leasing programme. T&C’s are as per the asset finance Company, subject to credit approval and underwriting.
The programme is not available to sole traders, small partnerships and general public (private individuals).
The ECC UK Leasing programme is available to Limited and PLC Companies in the private sector as well public-sector organisations. The programme is not available to sole traders and small partnerships. E & O E
Leased EV Charge Points
Leasing EV charge points are ideal for all types of businesses and local authorities.
Leased EV charge points for public parking
For retailers or local authorities who are considering a pay-to-charge option, leasing EV charge points is the best options, as this allows them to achieve an almost immediate payback.
Leased EV chargers for businesses
There are vehicle leasing grants available for electric cars and electric vans, and combined with attractive benefit kind taxes incentivising company car drivers to switch, it is becoming increasing beneficial for businesses to implement EV charging at their businesses.
3 easy steps to understanding your monthly investment
It is really easy to understand how much your monthly payments will be under our affordable EV charger leasing programme.
- Contact us and we will conduct a free site survey and understand you immediate and future needs
- We will provide a complete quotation for the supply and install
- We will provide you with a no obligation quotation for the leasing the EV charging points
Contact us to today to organise a free no obligation site survey