The Zappi EV charger from myenergi is packed full of features that make it easy to install, maintain and manage
The affordable and versatile Zappi charging unit can work in conjunction with solar PV and battery storage solution to help make your home or workplace completely self-sufficient.
Zappi charging solution
The Zappi charging offers some of the leading product features, with a versatile smart app to measure and control your energy usage.
Other key features include:
- Tethered and untethered versions, in either black or white
- Compatible with solar PV and battery storage
- Operate on single phase or three phase
- Dynamic load balancing, allowing you to control the power supplied to the vehicle based on what power is available
- Built in earth fault detection, making it safe and efficient to install
- OLEV approved for the home charging grant and the workplace charging grant making it even more affordable to implement.
The complete renewable solution for your home or workplace
myenergi offer more than just an electric vehicle charging solution. The myenergi app will enable the Zappi charger to work in conjunction with PV solar using the “Harvi”. This allows to control the amount of electricity you therefore draw from the grid to charge your vehicle.
myenergi also allow you to control the power that is supplied to the heater elements using the “Eddi”.
The Zappi, Eddi and Harvi can all be installed in your home at separate times, and do not require cabling to connect each of them. The “Hub” will enable remote access for all of your devices, making them visible in the app and allowing them to receive the latest software updates for continued monitoring and improvements.
You can learn more about myenergi by visiting their website.
ECC UK are approved by myenergi to install their Zappi electric vehicle charging points and discount their OLEV grant funding for home and workplace installations.
If you would like a quotation for an home, workplace or public installation, please contact us on 020 8895 6511 or complete our online contact form: